- Localisation Paris - France
- Type de contrat CDD Durée
- Poste A pourvoir immédiatement
- Nombre de place 1 poste
Rail Europe is the official distributor representing all the European railways and networks : https://www.raileurope.com/fr/index.html
The HelpDesk/After Sales Consultant shall interact with customers via means defined by the company (means include but not limited to email, phone, dedicated communication software/systems) to support customer before, during and after sales.
1) Customer Support Team
2) Support day to day operations in accordance with guidelines set by management with reference to Help Desk (pre-sales) and Customer Relations (after sales) support.
- Operating End Customer/GSA requests: the consultant shall answer general questions about Rail Products and Rail Products’ tickets and provide general guidance and assistance.
- Operating Help Desk; the consultant shall answer booking issue and provide solutions or alternatives, before escalating to the concerned department (Products / Distributions…)
- and After sales / post booking 1st level support: the consultant shall process pre and after sales requests and post booking queries (when required conditions of the carriers are met - the consultant must abide by these rules under all circumstances hence is not authorized to make exceptions to them by the carrier or his RE4A direct report);
- Operating Complaints: the consultant shall handle complaints regarding tickets purchased, system issues and various anomalies reporting them for resolution to the correct channels/department
3) Participate to regular status/review meeting with team and direct manager (regular 1-o-1)
- Education : University, College or Equivalent Professional Course in Tourism and/or min. 3years Experience in related activities
- Language : English (spoken & written), French (beneficial but not essential)
- Previous Customer Service and knowledge of European rail travel
- Working to a target
- Euronet Knowledge beneficial but not essential
- Computer: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), Salesforce (beneficial)